…well, it started two days ago but whatever) Point is, now it’s time to make some New Year Resolutions! First time for me: lots of expectations, ideas and plans but still no confidence that I’ll manage to do anything of that list at all) But hollow promises – that’s what NYR are for – so let’s do it!
- I’ll work on my stock portfolios very hard – and I mean it! Analysis, themed sets, templates and uploading tricks – I want to do it all. Still have no clue how to do it properly, but I know that it should be my No.1 priority, so wish me luck 🙂
- No working on my commissions under the wire! Yeap, last night before deadline – is a wonderful inspirational time, but I really have to work on my schedule: most of the time not sleeping at night sucks.
- And more about my schedule… well, there has to be one 🙂 At least particular days for particular spheres of my work – except for Commission Hell Days, of course *that special time I can only think of deadlines and satisfied clients*
- There are some handmade ideas I want to carry out. It’s a secret, so no more comments)
- I will READ BOOKS. Sounds pathetic – I do read books sometimes – but I definitely have to read more. Guess it’s time to make a nice what-to-read list on goodreads (54 friends there and zero “books read” in profile – well, that is pathetic))
- I’ll write this blog! Well, that’s the toughest one) Usually I start a blog and forget about in two or three weeks – but I truly hope this one will last. I’m enrolling in “Blogging 101: Zero to Hero” course in two days so at least for three weeks my conscience won’t let me give up this place – that could be a record 🙂
Guess that will do for now – no point in making too many hollow promises at once 😉 So before I decide to make any changes to the NYR list I’d better go and have some dinner – because the world is a much better place when there are sandwiches in it!
Happy holidays and stay Ho-ho-ho!